ARL HomeComm SDN. BHD is Incorporated in 1996 with current paid up capital of RM10.5 million. ARL owned a full license under the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, NFP/I/2000/35 enabling to own or to provide any network facilities and NSP/I/2000/35, enabling to provide any network services. ARL aspires to be a premium provider and major player of affordable and easy-to-use Community Multimedia Network Sevices (CMNS).
- We maximise the innovativeness and inventiveness of the potential of telecommunication technology in our works.
- Prepare ourselves for long-term sustainability in profit and project implementation
- Be market oriented by staying conscious to market’s requirements, trends and perceptions. We stay abreast of market trends and needs to be able to stand out in innovation, pricing and quality.
- We believe in creating products that last beyond the facade. Products that make people remember us for a long time. We believe in manpower being one of our greatest assets and invest in them. New ideas are able to be conceptualized and explored in each of our project
We have the best employee
- Talented people to work side by side with us.
- We held almost 100% bumiputera personnel and various other general worker.
- The right team for the business produce the right results
- ARL Homecomm has a solid experience & skill personnel
- Energetic & dedicated team from relevant background
- Able to execute project within the given timeline